Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome 2015

This year I welcomed 2015 by falling asleep early and waking up to hear the sounds of our neighbors firing cannons, and letting off fireworks. A great way to ring in the New Year!  Instead of making my traditional resolution to loose weight, or better myself in someway, I decided to be present in everything that I do.  What I mean by that, is to be so organized that I can enjoy those little moments with my kids, enjoy the big moments life has to share, and continue to be comfortable with ME!


This year has been quite a year! It has been filled with celebrations, lots of change and a new found respect for living and being honest to MYSELF.  It is sometimes hard to take time out for yourself, especially as a mother.  I work full time outside of the home, I am the parent club president for my son's school, I coordinate fundraising efforts, work out, play with my kids, tutor and so, so, so, much more.  One of my own faults is to take on too much.  I rarely say no. 

BUT WATCH OUT I am OWNING my NO this year. 


It is great to be busy and feel like you are fulfilled.  It is great to be able to feel the accomplishment.  It is also wonderful to relax and just kick back.  Well 2015 I am doing it!  I am staying true to myself, I have goals, I am kicking back and enjoying stuff and I am going to rock this year!


Happy New Year..  Enjoy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment