Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Contemplation....

Time for self reflection and contemplation about my family's life. I have often thought about Ty, Byron and I and how we are making a wonderful life together. I am consistently amazed at the growth and development that Ty is demonstrating which of course makes me oh so proud.  But not just that.... Our family is growing in ways unimaginable. I certainly can't complain nor ask for more. It is a humbling experience to be a mother and a wife.  A juggling act for sure but more importantly, being a mother and a wife has brought new meaning to my life.  I now have many more opinions about how Ty should be raised, more than I ever dreamed prior to being a mother. I have many more ideas about relationships and the family values that I  instill and want for us. Byron is great. He is my best friend, partner in crime and supporter of all things Williams Family!  This juggling act we call life has been a wonderful, crazy, hard at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world. 


This upcoming weekend is Mother's Day. My third one as a mother! I am preparing for a relaxing weekend with my boys and plan to enjoy every minute of time with them! Though I feel it is a Hallmark holiday it certainly is a great time for us to enjoy what we have together. I have great appreciation for  all mother's and what they continue to accomplish in each of their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment