Saturday, October 23, 2010





It was time for the annual pumpkin patch trip to Bauman Farms!




 We enjoyed the Punkin PATCH as Ty says with vigor! This trip was great. we picked out three fabulous pumpkins which we will carve this weekend. We bought our favorite freshly made apple cider by the carton as well as the apple cider donuts which has become a tradition for us! Ty made many friends on the play structures and then we visited the farm animals. Oh how I love Autumn activities.


Halloween is next. I can't get the boy out of his costume. We are having to wash it almost on a daily basis. I do hope that it holds up. We are still loving TOY STORY and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! As you can see Ty is  Buzz on a daily basis. He has named the rest of us as well. Byron happens to be ZURG and I get to be JESSE. If only I had the adult costumes. (And no I am not going out to buy them this year) Maybe some day we will do a family Halloween dress up.

I Buzz!



I got my yasers..pshhh
We are planning to engage in more Autumn activities.. carving pumpkins, trick or treating, hunting, and continuing our swim lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment