Friday, October 28, 2011

Dirty Dishes....



This song was shared on Facebook yesterday by a friend of mine! As I listened to the song I was reminded of all the things I am truly thankful for! As a woman I am thankful for my education. I am thankful for a wonderful husband, blessed to have one beautiful and smart child, Ty and blessed to be able to have a second child in just a few short weeks.  

I am reminded that though there is pressure to keep the house clean, I am thankful for a home! I am thankful to have things inside the home and outside of the home. I am thankful for a job, income and insurance.  As we face a very uncertain future for our kids and ourselves I must pause and give thanks.  So I am each day going to focus on  one special thing that I can give thanks for or to for the next month.

This is a great idea that I also picked up from another friend of mine on Facebook.  My challenge to you is to self reflect for yourself on the things that you are truly thankful for and publicly share that for 30 days.   If you need a reminder of what I am truly thankful for listen to the you tube music I have shared within this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment