Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summer Time

Ahh yes Summer is HERE!

I have been blessed with having at least three plus weeks off each summer which I cherish with the kids.  This year we have embarked on daily outings and most that include water. 

My five year old has had a difficult time for one reason or another to complete swim lessons which has made his father and I extremely nervous because we are a family that own s boat and enjoys days up at our local lake.  So this year I decided it is time to see what Private Swim lessons will do for him.  BOY, why did I wait? 

My son is totally moving through swim lessons and building confidence  with each lesson! 30 minutes of uninterrupted swimming instruction by a wonderful instructor is just what he needed.  I don't have any pics to post because while my five year old is learning to swim I am in the water with my youngest, who I might add is not afraid of the water, dunking, leaving me in the water, it is almost scary.

We will continue with these as long as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment