Friday, May 11, 2012

Catching up Instagram.....

#photoadayMay


I have decided for the month of May photo challenge to use my Droid camera and Instagram app.  I have a busy month and things are getting away from me. Simple is sometimes good. I will get back to using my Nikon camera soon I am sure. I do carry it around with me daily. Just don't always pull it out to use it. Time is my issue.

So let me catch everyone up to the photo a day May challenge pictures that I have taken. I have been posting them to Facebook, and Twitter through Instagram app so I have been completing the daily challenge I just haven't blogged about it.  Thus is the life of a working mom!

So here we go.

Day 6 Subject YOU



Day 7 Subject Inspiration


This photo I took while dropping my son off at his school. Yes he attends Catholic school. This is a photo of a painting of Mother Mary. She is inspirational for sure.


Day 8 Subject: Smell you Adore



I had a hard time figuring out what to capture to exude smells that I like. So here is a candle that I have. I absolutely love it. It truly smells like Hot Apple Pie as the title states.  Not like some candles where the title does not match the smell.  I am picky about things like that.

Day 9 Subject: Daily Routine



This is one of the things that I do daily.  Really twice daily but none the less daily.  Brushing my teeth is always fun. I really enjoy when my task is over and my teeth are smooth and mouth is feeling fresh!

Day 10 subject: My Favourite Word



This is one of my favorite Instagram photos I must say. I love this painting that I have in my house. The other words on this picture are Faith and Hope. I wanted to capture one word and Love was my favorite out of the bunch! Too cute.

Day 11 Subject Kitchen

Here are two of my favorite pots out of my kitchen. I love Le Creuset and love the color green and these two pieces are on one of my kitchen counter tops.  Again liking this Instagram photo a bit.  


Well that brings me up to speed. Tomorrow will be another photo and on and on! Thanks for reading and staying tuned. Comment and tell me what photos here you like the best and why! Would love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment