Friday, May 4, 2012

Final day!

Today is Friday the last day of Teacher Appreciation week.


I missed a posting yesterday that showed and described the gift my son gave his teacher and teacher assistant.  I will describe it now.  You will see a picture of it in a final picture with all the items given this week.

I actually came up with this idea, no I didn't get this one from Pinterest, like I get most of my ideas.  At Michaels one of my favorite crafting supply stores, I found their $1.00 or $1.50 bins. As always there are a variety of items to choose from.  I found a BIG colorful paperclip.  I grabbed a few and thought I will do SOMETHING with these but really didn't have a clue.  Ahaha, last month I wrote about  making your own magnets. I had left over magnets and E6000 adhesive and went to town. A little dab, add a magnet and wallah there you have it.  Now what. Oh yeah let's not forget the printable.. I downloaded a free printable found again, Tipjunkie.com and inserted the printable into the paperclip.  Easy gift.

FINAL DAY



Today is the last gift. This is a pull together gift of small items.  Monogrammed tissue, pencils, erasers, and  my own printable stating, "Thanks for making me grow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment