Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall is here ~ Halloween is Near!

Fall is here

Fall is here and Halloween is around the corner.  I've already picked out (along with my oldest son's input) the kids Halloween costumes.  I am sure since it is all the rage they will not be the only Monster's Inc. characters in the town we live in.  I am sure since several of his friends last year were all pirates that this will be the case.  So I haven't gotten into creating my own costumes, purely for the fact that I really just don't have time and finding things online or when I am out on a trip shopping for something else I find what I need (always planning ahead).  So as much as I would like to blog about the cute "family" style costumes I made, proudly this is not the case.

So I still think it will be super cute the two of them in their costumes. I hope to get  pictures of them together (but we all know how photos go in our home)!

I am late in the game in getting the house decorated for fall. I am planning to pick out my pumpkins and gourds and have pulled out the ghosts we made last year and will hang those up.  Maybe if I can snag some time this weekend to fill the void of daddy gone hunting, we will get crafty! We shall see!

I am ready for pumpkins, fall decorations, Chai Tea Lattes, Carmel Apple Spice Lattes, and my new favorite Salted Carmel Mochas from Starbucks.  Candles add a little bit of wonderful smells to the house and of course a warmth that is much better than just turning the heater on.  So I can't wait!
 
Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment