Thursday, June 7, 2012

THANK YOU!

Maybe I should plan a THANK YOU party!.


That would be a great theme for sure.  Gifts for everyone! Candy, cupcakes, ice cream and decorations all around! But really I have been overwhelmed with the level of support for my blog! I LOVE planning parties. I am currently finishing up yet another party (preschool end of the year!) Can't wait to share pictures and the story for sure!

It takes time but I love doing it.  I am a full time working mother of two, wife and person who loves to plan parties, love the little details, love giving to others and would love to do this as a profession (some day)! I have my business license for the floral design part, purchased a business name (Sweet Williams Event Floral Design) and am gaining experience! That is about all  I can do.  So from the bottom of my heart.....


THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment