Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hiccups in the Road.

Keeping on Track

Each month I have been trying to focus on my photography by engaging in daily or weekly challenges. This past week it got incredibly crazy and I have been off track for the entire week.  It is frustrating to me although I will say that being a working mother of two and wife to my wonderful husband has taken precedence.  There are times that this happens.  This past week I have been trying to begin transitioning my job to next school years job. I have been assigned as the Middle School Principal and Special Services Director (which is my current position this year).  I did not have enough time to complete my work between transitioning my work and thought process, working two days and then attending a conference for two with my husband and kids and ending the week with my husbands shoulder surgery, let alone have some ME time.  (I am taking that now)  I carried my camera and I guess that was the positive or silver lining of the week. I rarely snapped pictures except for a few and did not submit them via Instagram, Flickr, or Facebook.  So I am going to do my best to catch up and share some of those shots.

 

#photoadayjune

Here is where I left off with Fat Mum Slim's daily photochallenge (#photoadayjune) all taken with Instagram on my Android phone.

Day 13 Art

My Son's Painting with a Straw!


Day 14 Time

Sand through the hour glass..... Timers we use for brushing teeth in our house!

Day 15 Yellow

Pretty Sunflowers!


 
Day 16 Out and About


Driving past the Elementary school in Mt. Angel, Oregon


Day 17 In Your Bag
My KABOO bag is filled with files, deodorant and my iPAD!

Day 18 Something We Don't Know About You

Guess?

Day 19 Imperfect

Broken Tail

Day 20 Fave Photo You've Ever Taken

(NOTE:  This is my favorite photo via Instagram on my phone.  I have others with my Nikon D90)

My Boys!
Day 21 Where You Slept

My Bed!
Day 22 From High Angle

Stood on a table to get this shot!
Day 23 Movement


Portland, Oregon's Double Decker.. Really?


This brings me up to speed on the Photo A Day Challenge for June.  I am going to be more diligent about this and continue on with my daily photos via phone (droid) and Instagram.  With Shutter Sisters photos I can't catch up so I will need to pick up where I left off.  This will be the last week for that particular challenge.  I will be carrying my Nikon around to capture those and upload those to Shutter Sisters through my Flickr account.  Check it out Shuttersisters.com One Word Project photos are tagged #sscolormonth!

Until then.  Thus is the life of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment