Friday, June 1, 2012

WOW June Already?

A New Month

Today marks June 1st, 2012.  I can't believe where the time is going? June already, school almost out for my preschooler and work almost over for myself (I work in the school system). Summer is beginning, though you wouldn't know it looking outside today.  My weekends are filling up and becoming very busy, planning end of the school year parties, graduation parties and graduations to attend for my nephew(s), baby showers and just plain ol' having fun with the kids are definitely on the docket.  When will it slow down? Not sure it ever will. But my husband and I have a plan to make intentional no interrupted time for each other, and the kids. 

#photoadayjune

Today also marks the first day #photoadayjune challenge.  Subject for that photo is: Morning.. I recently entered but did not win (unfortunately) this photo in the Epiphanie May Photo contest. I love those Epiphanie bags and I am bound and determined to win won somehow. But I digress.!



So here is my picture of Morning. This is the St. Mary Catholic Church located in Mt. Angel, Oregon and it is on my way to work. It faces the West and the sun is rising from the East.  See the sun behind the church. Love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment