Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two challenges.. Lots of feedback!

#photoadayjune


Today's subject was HAT... We have lots of hats around here. We have hats of all kinds, baseball caps, swimming caps, working hats, stocking hats, Sock Monkey hats and of course my girly hats.  But this hat means a lot to our family and Baranski family as well. It was a hat that my parents gave to a friends family and then was returned.  This hat has been worn by both my kids and we love it.  You can see why!

Carnation Pink

Today's subject for the June Color photo challenge put on my Shutter Sisters + Epiphanie  is Carnation Pink. I have had the distinct pleasure of carrying two new lenses (new to me slightly used) to try out. I took my lunch break and drove around Silverton, Oregon and Mt. Angel, Oregon looking for something carnation pink (something other than flowers).  But in the end I shot these two photos. 

Carnation pink Rhododendrons #sscolormonth

These are a few of the light carnation pink colors Rhododendrons located in the front of my house. And below is a carnation pink plastic egg sitting on my grass.

Is it Easter?  #sscolormonth
Both of these photos were taken with my Nikon D90 and this new lens I was trying out.  It is for Nikon and it is called AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5~5.6G IF-ED lens.  I really like this one. I can't wait to try out the Fish Lens that I am looking at as well.  Not sure how to use that yet so if you have any hints, recommendations etc. I would be happy to hear from you. Just click on comments below and leave me one.   Thanks much.. Oh yeah and thank you to all of my readers for voting daily for the Top 25 Circle of Mom's Party Planning Mom's 2012 competition.  I feel so much love and support.  I will soon be posting more about this weekends parties that I am throwing and attending.  Until then!




No comments:

Post a Comment