This week has been a bit challenging. I am getting to a later start than last week but that doesn't mean that I can't do it. Nor that I am procrastinating. The reason is that I have lost an hour to an already sleep deprived nightly routine (having a 4 year old and 4 month old, need I say more?). I have also had a School Board meeting Monday night which lasted a while and yesterday I was tired so I fell asleep putting my four year old to bed. Okay so enough about me let's get to the pictures.
Here is one set of cabinets. They are tall they are deep. I am planning to focus on these four because......
I have other cabinets in the island that I will work with as well as two under part of the counter facing the south wall in the kitchen. See here.
NOW I am ready to focus on the task at hand. Here is my plan of attack:
- Inventory what is in there
- Remove old unused items (give away if non-edible item/ throw away if edible but really not)
- Organize by "like" uses (partly done but not accessible)
- Create ways to increase accessibility (labels, group in containers etc)
- Take pictures of final clean/organized kitchen cabinets.
Originally I stated I was going to focus on my closet in my own room and a hallway closet. I am not ready to enter that battle just yet. AND I have been so incredible proud of my organized pantry from week one of Project Simplify that I wanted to continue with the same working areas. So much to improve upon. Thanks Sis for asking me to join the challenge and thanks Simplemom.net for the challenge itself!