Friday, March 30, 2012

Whew.. A Tidy Office Week 4 Project Simplify

Well it is Friday, the last Friday of Project Simplify 2012! I wasn't sure I would make it but I did!  This week's hot spot was my lovely office. Click HERE for the before pictures. The office project was the biggest project I was going to tackle though I will say that week 3's bedroom closet was a close second.   I did it!






What a joy ride this has been. I now have an organized pantry, kitchen cabinets, bed room closet and office. I also had the luxury of being able to create a craft room in our extra bedroom downstairs. That is still a work in progress but I will post the before and after pictures when that task is completed. I am hopeful that it will be done this weekend.  This post is bitter sweet because this is the last post for Project Simplify 2012. The accountability and the camaraderie was great and that I will miss.  Thank you simplemom.net for the opportunity and the notion of living intentionally! 

This is also the last day of my Spring Break for 2012! Bummer. I am thankful for the time to have spent in the house reorganizing, de-cluttering, and spending time with my boys.  Now it will be back to the grind next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment