Sunday, March 25, 2012

Refrigerator Magnets It Is!

Recently as I launched my new page on Facebook which is directly tied to this blog, I had posed my first question to gain some direction with regard to Do It Yourself activities. Click HERE  to see the poll and results on my Sweet Williams Family Facebook Page.

So the next DIY project I will undertake will be making Refrigerator Magnets! I already have the "traditional" alphabet magnets and a few others that people have given me from their travels or shopping adventures. I have also purchased a few while on my own travels. So what out of the ordinary but very cute ideas could I come up with and on a dime (I am all about being thrifty for sure).

My plan is:

  1. Research different magnet ideas
  2. Pose on DIY page resources for all ideas I come across
  3. Pick one
  4. Gather resources
  5. Initiate the project
  6. Complete the project
Ok let's get started. You can also participate provide comments under this post of different magnet ideas you know of or have completed. The more ideas the better the creativity! (AND finished product!)

No comments:

Post a Comment