Thursday, April 19, 2012

Orange Ya Glad .....

Day 19 of the Challenge


Today's photo shot was to capture something orange.  You would not believe what I found on the way to work today that was orange. Just dropping my son off at his preschool classroom  I ran into a million things around the room with that color. Orgionally I wanted to stage having a bowl of apples wiht an orange sitting in the middle and take a clever picture of that.


This is what I came up with as I didn't have any oranges or whole apples in the house this morning.  It just so happended that the class was set up to make patterns with plastic colored fruit.  So I snapped a picture with my camera phone.  Not sure I like this photo too much. My Nikkon was sitting in my car. I don't always like to have that camera out sometimes people look at you funny like you are important or something.  (I am important but not papparazzi important! :-))

#photoadayApril ORANGE

As I was driving I saw many orange cones that workers put out to have people drive around. I saw orange signs, and orange this and thats. Nothing that I felt compelled to take a picture of. Finally I found a flower a hawaiian flower and snapped a photo of that.  Here it is.


What a great photo taken on my Droid phone.  I also was reminded by my sister that Droid now has instagram app. So I downloaded that, one more thing to occupy the little time I have. Thus is the life of a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment