Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Three days in one~

I am still missing Day 13,14 & 15 of  the #photoadayApril challenge that I am participating in. Here goes!


Day 13 subject: Something you Found



So here goes. For day 13 the subject was "something you found"  here is my photo.  This past weekend on day 13 I was able to get some gardening in. I also had my camera handy.  This is what I found. 


Lonely Lady Bug
Not So Lonely Any More!


I love lady bugs for a variety of reasons. I even had them put on my wedding cake! (another story for another time). Since we have moved to this house one year ago now, I have been amazed at the number of lady bugs that I find when gardening.  I have also found snakes (but those are not so nice).  This was my find for the week. 

Day 14: How you feel today


A picture to depict what I am feeling. I didn't want to take a picture of myself smiling or showing some sort of facial expression (which I can do quite well) so hmm what to take a picture of.   



I think this says it all. As a full time working mother, full time mom, full time student, part time blogger, full time wife, homemaker, decorator etc., this is how I feel most days. I am still sane, full of life and of course happy but most days I feel like saying "wheee" and sliding down the curly spiral slide! I am sure if you are a mother you feel that way too at times.  

Day 15: Sunset


Ooh I had a great drive home from work last evening (not that I wanted to be driving home at 7:30 pm but it was relaxing. I was able to finally take a snap shot of a sunset! What a beautiful drive home. I have the pleasure of driving through the country with winding roads, through wheat fields, grass fields, farms, Christmas tree farms, and vineyards! On any given day this can be a beautiful drive, weather it is snowing, a silver thaw, foggy, or sunny.  I never know what I am going to get.  So here's my picture of the sunset from yesterday!

#photoadayApril Day 15 Sunset

I love the rays of sunshine shining through the picture, the trees and the clouds in the background and the brightness of the sun setting!  I was overjoyed to be able to experience this natural event, especially with the torrential down pour we had just earlier that morning.  


This blog post brings me up to date on the #photoadayApril challenge.  Day 17 is next. Stay tuned for more fun with photos during this month of April.  Leave a comment tell me your thoughts and let me know what photos you would post. Link up and share your photos too!


No comments:

Post a Comment