Sunday, April 22, 2012

What Was The Last Thing You Bought?

#photoadayApril
Subject:  The Last Thing You Bought

If you would of asked me to snap a shot of the last thing I bought mid day yesterday, I would have had to respectfully decline. The only thing I purchased yesterday was lunch and I didn't feel like regurgitating it to snap a photo.  YOUR WELCOME!

 Later last evening we (the boys and I) were returning from our fabulously, sun-burned day at the beach and made a few stops. We were getting ready to get Byron's Father's Day gift (early because Father's Day is in June) and we stopped off at Wilco and Coastal Farm and Supply.  Of course after looking at all of the chicks, geese, rabbits, and other animals Ty happened upon the TOY section. Oh dear.

I have to say this child is certainly spoiled because... we walked away with this:


Here is a photo of the lego type block box that was purchased.  I have to say that I am most proud of the combine as I put that together. However, there is a missing piece because after three hours of trying to get the cutter to be put together... I was so frustrated that I just left it off.


This picture is a bit blurry and I am not sure why. Two of the three were put together when our son was awake the final tractor was put together afterwards by my husband. It was hilarious listening to his words of frustration when putting this one together.  He even attempted the piece that I am missing off of the combine and gave up as well. Maybe I will try again today. The thing is you have it put together and then one little piece pops and the whole thing is done. UGH.





No comments:

Post a Comment